Y’all!! I’m THRILLED to report that my blog has won The Blogger Recognition Award!
I’m really excited to have been awarded this by my fellow bloggers! Thank you so much to Alicia from HomesandHammers.com for nominating me! (Her blog is such a cute DIY/realtor/mom blog! Be sure to check it out!)
As part of the nomination, there are a few rules:
RULES TO FOLLOW:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated/awarded you and provide a link to their blog on your blog post.
2) Write a post to show your award
3) Give a brief story of how your blog started
4) Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
5)Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
6)Comment on each 15 blogs and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
Ok, so here goes nothing!
How my blog got started:
People had been telling me for a long time that I needed to write a book or start a blog. I had too many funny thoughts and exchanges with my kids and husband and I needed to share them with the world around me! I realized that I was spending a lot of time online reading posts from other mommas. They were funny, enlightening, empowering, and just down right awesome! I knew I wanted to get in on that and hopefully be a light in the lives of people! I started MommaGoneStrong.com as a way to share my weight loss journey. What started out as a singular goal (weight loss), quickly evolved into a much bigger goal. I want to be stronger in ever aspect of my life. So that’s what I’m working on and writing about. My journey to strength.
1) Do NOT be afraid to be yourself! I know that people love me for me, and that’s what I want them to see in my posts. They trust my honesty and can see that I’m a real person. My personality is had to resist…what can I say…
2) Just start! Start planning. Start thinking. Start writing. Your blog will come to life with every post! My posts range from funny to serious to sweet. It’s important to have great content and lots of it!
These are some amazing blogs that you should check out. I enjoy each of them, so here are my nominees (in no specific order). Congrats!! 🙂
Renata from Mama 802
Amanda from That Macro Life
Audrey from Mama Knows Gluten Free
Larisa from Larisa Explains It All
Stefanie from Free Spirit Blonde
JT from A Respectful Life
Carolyn from Petite Roses and Wine
Grace from A Literary Feast
Tara and Sharla from Travel Plus Family
Bianca from The Gypsy Pirates
Shay from Shay It Aint So
Stacey from Books A Daisi
Jason and Amy from Relentless Surrender
Stacey from Love Laughter and Luggage
Megan from Sunshine Wonderland
Thank you again Alicia for the award! I love this as a way to support my fellow bloggers! 🙂